Dr. Navjot Singh Arora
MBBS, MD - Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
He is different from others in a way that he explains in detail in lay man's language. He does not try to look very sophisticated. Very simple explanation, diagnosis and treatment as though he is following a set procedure.
Medifacial In Dwarka
It’s a well-known fact that clear and hydrated skin radiates a fresh and healthy glow, Medi facial is one of the most suitable treatment option to serve this purpose. Unlike regular spa and salon facials, Medi facial has a better and longer lasting effect as it’s penetration reaches deeper layers of skin. Gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells reduces dullness and instills instant rejuvenation.
Types of Medi facials
Although the equipments used in medifacials mainly focus on exfoliation and hydration, however modifications are done to design different types of medifacials according to skin types. Types of medifacials include Carbon Laser Facial, Advanced Hydra-microdermabrasion Medifacial, Photofacial, Crystal Dermabrasion Medifacial etc. Sometimes these treatments are also combined with enzyme peels.
Advanced Microdermabrasion Medi facial
About the procedure
- The procedure begins by thorough cleansing of the face with a mild cleanser.
- Microdermabrasion evens the skin tone through its suctioning mechanism.
- Serums of vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients are applied according to the skin type of the person.
- Crystal microdermabrasion is done for gently abrading the outermost uneven layer by emission of crystals through handheld device, making it smoother and vibrant.
- Diamond microdermabrasion helps in reducing the appearance of acne marks.
- Hydradermabrasion deeply hydrates the skin making it healthy and glowing.
- Cleansing, exfoliation and hydration is followed by application of an activator which includes, peptides, amino acids and active enzymes.
- Then a hydrating pack ( TheradermR OmegaMarine Mask) which is a mixture of marine algae and essential fatty acidsis applied for 45 minutes. It promotes hydration by decreasing trans-epidermal water loss. It’s ingredients (Alginate (Seaweed), Olive oil, Alpha-linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid ) help the skin recover to its healthy condition.
- Hydrating pack is followed by a mask sheet which contains Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Olive leaf extract, Glycerine, rose fragrance and mask base made of amino acids. It helps in moisturizing and skin lightening.
Key Benefits of Medifacials
- Improves overall quality and texture of skin
- Promotes youthfulness
- Refines enlarged and open pores
- Provides nourishment and hydration to the skin
- Soothes and refreshes the face
- Reduces scar marks
- Makes the skin healthier and softer
- Instills instant rejuvenation
- Removes dirt, germs, oil, makeup residues and acne causing bacteria
At Dermaheal Skin and Hair Clinic
- Careful individual evaluation and assessment of the skin type becomes the base for deciding the type of medifacial that would be best suited.
- To enquire in detail about different kinds of medifacials and other cosmetic treatments best suited for your individual needs, schedule an appointment with our trusted and experienced dermatologist Dr. Navjot Singh Arora at Dermaheal Skin and Hair Clinic, Dwarka Sector 7, Delhi.