Dr. Navjot Singh Arora
MBBS, MD - Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
He is different from others in a way that he explains in detail in lay man's language. He does not try to look very sophisticated. Very simple explanation, diagnosis and treatment as though he is following a set procedure.
Dermal Fillers Treatment in Dwarka
Soft tissue fillers also known as dermal fillers are widely used as an anti aging treatment which significantly helps the patient to replace the lost facial volume thereby diminishing the appearance of creases and wrinkles.
As dermal fillers get absorbed by the body as the time passes, so it can only provide a temporary effect ( generally up to one and a half years )
Uses Of Dermal Fillers
- Dermal fillers help in recontouring the facial features by uplifting the face and restoring a smoother appearance to the overall face.
- It gives additional plump to cheeks which re-establishes a youthful and fresh look.
- Dermal fillers are also used as lip fillers, reshaping the lips according to the individual’s desires, making them more supple, hydrated, luscious and beautiful.
- Dermal fillers also help in reducing the appearance of nasolabial folds.
Patients with under eye shadows are the ideal candidates to get under eye fillers.
It improves the appearance of sunken eyes and enhances the tear troughs.
Under eye fillers dramatically improve the wearisome look and intensifies the features instantly.
How it works
- Dermal fillers are carefully introduced to the dermis of the skin by different techniques of injection therefore they are sometimes also called as Injectable fillers.
- Use of proper injection techniques is very important as it determines the even distribution of fillers to the site of insertion.
- Dermal fillers come in the form of prefilled syringes containing local anaesthetic agents which when injected causes a mild stinging sensation which subsides after some time.
- Dermal fillers are usually injected around cheeks, lips, and jaws and sometimes around eyes and forehead according to the requirement.
- We provide detailed counseling regarding the pre and post instructions and management followed by the procedures as proper post care is equally important to maintain the efficacy of the treatment.
- The treated area should not be manipulated immediately by pressure in any way unless advised.
- Life span of soft tissue fillers is hampered by constant exposure to environment of extreme temperature.
At Dermaheal Skin and Hair Clinic
- Derma heal Skin and Hair Clinic ensures to provide our patients the best quality of fillers which enlivens their faces instantly leaving their skin glowing, hydrated and contoured.
- Schedule an appointment with Dr. Navjot Singh Arora at Dermaheal Skin and Hair Clinic, Dwarka Sector 7, Delhi to know more about the fillers best suited for you based on your personalized requirements and get the rejuvenated look you deserve.